OUR ONE GOAL IN NEW JERSEY HEATING REPAIRS
Having only one goal as a company? It sounds simplistic to make that statement. But in considering exactly what our goals are, they do seem to come down to one simple thing, and that is…
- Make customers happy. How we do this:
- Customer is #1 at all times
- Arrive on time
- Clean up our mess
- Repair it right the first time
- Be fully stocked to help prevent parts delays
- Be trained and experienced
- Always be honest
- Learn and practice Professional
- Always give options
- Stand behind the work
- Save the customer money
As you can see from our above list, we like to keep it simple in keeping our goals. Our goals? Make the customer happy. That’s it. It’s that simple to have a successful heating repair company.
In 1962, we started small and offered a little of many types services. Today, we have grown to a size where we have expanded our business and provide a great many services to our customers.
What has kept us growing and kept us expanding is that our true focus has always been the customer. Making sure our customer is happy is the standing force behind what motivates us to perform actions that grow our business such as cleaning up every mess, keeping our training up, or learning about something new.
When we keep it simple and focus on you, it’s a win/win situation for us both.
Our heating repair services are part of the whole picture here at Black Horse Pike Plumbing & Heating II Inc. We provide full plumbing and HVAC services, and also install dishwashers and garbage disposals, sewer services, and do video drain inspections. For our heating repair, we do…
- Residential and commercial heating repairs
- Services all types of heating units including boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, and more
- A+ BBB Accredited business
- Certified, Accredited Contractor, Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program
Be sure you are given the following information when you are looking for heating repair services in New Jersey.
- Are they insured, get name of ins co and call to verify coverage
- Are they licensed, check with the state’s website, ask the contractor for a copy of their license certificate.
- Check with the BBB or the attorney general’s office of your state for a history of complaints.
- Ask for references and call them. You can ask to go to the homes or sites to see the contractor’s work.
- Find three pros and get quotes and details of what they will do and won’t do.
- Ask if there are emergency service or after hour fees. Do they have any discounts or ways to eliminate them?
As a family owned and operated New Jersey plumbing and heating company for over 50 years, our professional staff will give you the best service possible in order to meet your needs.
Do you want to save $15%, pay $0 emergency service fees, and get regularly scheduled tune ups? Be sure to check out our Service Partners portion of our website for exclusive benefits for our service partner customers.
When you are looking for a New Jersey Heating Repair Service, call 800-571-LEAK or complete our online request form.